Jump to navigation
Pathways to Practice
How to apply for Early Assurance Post-Bacc
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for Altus Assessment Suite test (formerly CAPser) at takealtus.com. The last test date for interview eligibility is January 20, 2022. Testing dates and times can be found here. Please note the following:
- When registering for the Altus Assessment Suite test, select “Medicine (Allopathic)”
- The school in which you are applying to is Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Your AAMC ID is required at the time of testing AND to be considered for NEOMED interview
- To receive an AAMC ID, go to AAMC.org , click “sign in” and create an account. You will receive your AAMC ID once you have created your account.
- Once the applications cycle opens, download the application; rename the form using the following format: last name_first name_application (ex. Doe_John_application); complete the form and upload here along with a copy of ALL unofficial transcripts.
- Have two recommendation forms submitted by professional, academic or other references. Forms must be completed and submitted by references. Send the following link to the persons completing each recommendation for access to the form: https://sciences.csuohio.edu/neomed/recommendation-form-and-submission-0