Innovations in Rehabilitation Technology for:
Open House November 4, 2021 from 4pm to 6:30pm
Plan your visit!
Demonstrations of Rehabilitation Technology will be held across two buildings on the CSU Campus:
- Body-Weight Support Gait System--PT--IM 225
- Dynamic Floor--OT--IM 105
- Climbing Wall--OT--IM 105
- Rhythm Band Instruments--OT--IM 105
- FEES Equipment and Mannequins—CSD/SLP--IM 209/211
- AAC Equipment—CSD/SLP--IM 109
- Zeno Gait Analysis Walkway—PT—HS/PE, inquire at check-in
- Bioness--OT--PE 71
- Driving Simulator--OT--PE 71
Please RSVP by 10/27/21 if you need on-campus parking by filling out this form:
RSVP is not required to attend.
technology to be demonstrated by primary Therapy discipline:
- FEES Equipment and Mannequins (Demonstrated in IM 209/211)
- AAC Equipment (Demonstrated in IM 109)
- Bioness (Demonstrated in PE 71)
- Driving Simulator (Demonstrated in PE 71)
- Dynamic Floor (Demonstrated in IM 105)
- Climbing Wall (Demonstrated in IM 105)
- Rhythm Band Instruments (Demonstrated in IM 105)
- Body-Weight Support Gait System (Demonstrated in IM 225): The Biodex NxStep™ Unweighing System enables partial weight-bearing therapy with open access to the patient. Offloading a percentage of body weight allows the opportunity for early rehabilitation while providing a safe environment for patient and therapist. Therapists can focus on treating their patients, manually facilitating lower extremities.
- Zeno Gait Analysis Walkway (Demonstrated in HS/PE, inquire at check-in): The ProtoKinetics Zeno™ Walkway collects and analyzes temporal, spatial and pressure data along with our unique metric: Symmetry of Propulsion. These solutions and associated applications are used for client evaluation, measuring patient progress, conducting clinical research, and education.