Our two-year graduate program in Psychological Science awards a Masters of Arts degree. This program provides students with a solid foundation in scientific research, through a combination of mentored laboratory experience and complementary coursework. There are six core faculty members in the program, providing the opportunity to gain expertise in cognitive, social, and/or neuroscientific approaches to experimental psychological research. Training will culminate in the proposal and defense of a thesis research project, with the goal of publishing results. Our program leaves graduates strongly prepared for further doctoral training and/or careers in academia, biomedical research, business, or clinical practice (see Alumni section for testimonials).
- Rigorous scientific research training program
- Hands on laboratory experience with direct mentoring from one of our core faculty members
- Coursework in statistics and methodology is structured to augment research training
- Affordable tuition with remittances available
- Travel funds available for presentation at scientific conferences
- Focus on professional development, preparing students for future applications to doctoral programs and/or careers in academia or health sciences